DJ Sampler

My name is christopher timko, and i have been a dj for about 4 years.  I
have
recently become interested in encorperating some sampling in my set, and i
was
curious if anyone had a suggestion for a sampler.  I am considering the
Red
Sound C-Loops, but it only samples 4 measures in its largest bank; i would
prefer to have 8  measures, even if i can't store multiple samples.
Editing
needs to be quick, and beatmatching is a must.  I would like it be cd
quality
(44100 Hz).  If any djs out there could tell me their experiences with
live
sampling, i would appreciate it.

thanks,
chris

Something kind of sad about
The way things have come to be,
Desensitized to everything -
What became of subtlety?
And how can this mean anything to me,
When I really don't feel anything at all.
But I'll Keep Digging
'Till I Feel Something.