RE: Looping Delay Pedal Advice Needed (fwd)

---->  I recommend the Digitech DFX94--long out of production, I saw Matt
Davignon using two of 'em and snagged one off eBay.  It does the pitch
shift
and has a number of other cool options, including trigger, sampling and a
hold function--it's similar to the others Digitech has made.
Didn't see one just now but did find this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3713424335&category=41415

All the old Digitech pedals probably do what you need, and I bet not many
modern units do--the Repeater lets you change pitch, but it's prbably not
what you want either.
I do see loads of used PDS-1002s tho--if you liked it, snag another--they
are going cheap!
Gary

Steve at Subscape Annex wrote:
A friend on a local mailing list I'm on asked this, so I thought I'd
forward
the message here. Any responses I'll send back to him. Any suggestions?