RE: Please help...Which Looping Pedal?

Interesting.

I suppose I should have clarified my price range, as the Boomerang is a
little out of my league price-wise. I am looking to spend no more than
$225.
I don't necessarliy HAVE to have all of the features I mentioned, but being
able to lay multiple loops over one another and having them fade out, or at
least not click off in the middle of a loop as a new one is added, is
pretty
essential, as is being able to re-insert a loop after I have cut it off. As
for the delay stuff, I can just buy a separate simple delay pedal for that,
yes?

Again, thanks so much for all of your help.

Carl McClatchey
Staff Accountant
The Fulton County Daily Report
(404)419-2811