Re: live looping amplification etc.

ive recently gotten a Rane sm82 mixer which you can
rack mount easily.The drawback is that it only has 1
stereo aux send but i suppose i could use the repeater
and the EDP mono.
My Roland GP100 is suppose to simulate tube amp and it
does a fair job so thats the compromise.Weight is also
something i am trying to avoid!
cheers
Louie

=====