Re: ALL YOU LOOP NEWBIES GET YOUR BUNS TO LOOPSTOCK!

I'm going to bring a new duo I'm working with for this year's LoopStock
festival.  For me Loopstock has been kind of a milestone event every year.
Its been really fun to watch and hear the growth of the musicians that play
every year, as well as looping music in general.  Its a chance for me to
sit
back and realize all of the new stuff everyone has been working on in the
past year, as well as realize all the stuff I've done in the past year.
Last year we had several amazing clinics, and a whole slew of great
playing.
So if there's any chance you can make it, you should definitely do
everything you can to get there.

Jon

ps. stay tuned in the next few days for an mp3 of the duo