Re: ALL YOU LOOP NEWBIES GET YOUR BUNS TO LOOPSTOCK

I guess my answer reflects my viewpoint of 'labels'... like any art genre,
or for that matter 'art' in general... people argue endlessly as to whether
something fits a genre, or if it is even art... as well, am I a
'distortionist'
if I use a distortion pedal? labels (like most language) are thin because
of thier subjectivity... should we agree on what the terms mean? or should
we accept that these slippery words are just a starting point in
understanding,
and that 'dialog' is the only way to fully understand... I think he is a
looper, in that he uses looping, and I think that is what you are saying...
but, maybe  Rick suggesting that he is not a looper, because it is not his
intention to 'loop' using singing as part of his looping technique, but
he intends to 'sing' using looping as part of his singing technique... we
are all right, in that we just used the same word to describe different
things, both of which are true... Oh hey, I just figured it out, he is a
looper, but not a Looper... :) Thus, all Loopers are loopers, but not all
loopers are Loopers... :)

peace
-cpr