Subject: [e-Prog] Keyboard Search
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:01:08 EDT
From: djhaley@aol.com
To: e-Prog@yahoogroups.com
CC: kevfeeley@yahoo.com, grlr@comcast.net, smithweir@comcast.net

Hi,

Just a quick message to see if anyone on the Eastern corridor happens to own
a YAMAHA SY-85 Synthesizer.  Martin Orford (IQ/Jadis) will be in Phoenixville,
PA on April 24th (Jadis is playing ROSfest) and I am looking to see if we can
save his SY-85 the trip from the UK.

Thanks,

Dennis Haley
Keyboard Tech - ROSfest