RC-20 Abrupt Loops

Hi all,
I'm new to the list. I just bought me the RC-20 and I love it except I
have ONE issue with it; it does not blend the loop phrases evenly. I am
sure others have had this same issue. if I have to play at the beginning
of a loop, then it I will hear a sudden "boom" and you can easily tell
the next loop has started.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips to get rid of this to make it
smoother or somehow I can "fade" one loop into another. One of my songs
which you can hear this problem clearly is called "Jugs" on my web site
http://cello.hecates.com. I hate how you can tell loops that have more
bass in it from the others. I have tried decreasing the bass in my
preamp and also lowering the volume on the INST know but it seems
fruitless, it still does the same thing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Shaunie