RE: RC-20 Abrupt Loops

Hi there all, sorry for long absense, hotmail locked me out for a while.

if Im reading between the lines correctly, what I think you are talking
about is theclipped sort of sound you get at the loop point when youare
playing a sustained note etc (anything abmient) , this is caused by the
way
the RC-20 goes from Record to Play rather then Record to oversdub ( which
would allow a smoother transition) if this is the problem that you are
talking about, try recording a blank loop the legnth you need the tap
record
again to go into play followed by record once more to go into overdub
(this
can only be armed after allowing the recording to play for half a second
or
so) now when you put down the textures they will be blending smoothly as
recording will continue over the loop point.

Hope this help

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger