Re: DFX 94 (was Looping w/battery power)

I ment on the Digidelay:)  I am wondering if you are using the 4 second
loop
or it as a hold/delay.

The DFX94 almost has to be used on the Infinite repeat mode to be useful.
I've never really used the sample portion of it.  The sample mode is
trigger
based, so it is always a "one shot" sample.

Though, when I started messing with mine, the sampler function on it
died(which doesn;t bother me really as I got a additional 2.5 seconds of
delay out of it).

If I find the manual I will scan it...I know it is around here somewhere.
I've had that pedal for so long(I bought it the day it came out along with
Boss PS-3, my first looping rig in a nutshell) the manual is kinda useless
to me at this point.  If you have any issues with it feel free to ask me
about it.

Shane