Re: names names names - was "how to announce performances"

On 04-04-10 10.28,  "Matthias Grob" <matthias@grob.org> wrote:

>> I've been in similar situations before, when doing more commercial
>> music on major label deals, but this time it happened to the music I
>> care for the most.
>
> sounds sad really, you did not tell me that...

Sorry, forgot about it ;-)  With the Plastico project we did an album and a
bunch of singles and videos in the mid nineties, mixed a single with the
KLF
engineers in London, did a five weeks PR tour to South East Asia and some
rounds for Germany before we split up. I was going to show you some album
prints - especially the Brazilian issue - but we had so much other fun
things going on all the time when you where here in Sweden. It just slipped
my mind...

>> One way for musicians to stay clear from the-usual-media-fuck-up is to
>> CONSTANTLY show a strong Manifesto on what they are doing. The
>> shorter and stronger, the better chances that journalists will not
>> mistreat the
>> information.
>
> yes, and this keeps it superficial by itself, because no serious art
> can be described short and strong. :-(

Maybe making strong statements about how fragile your art is! ;-)   L-O-L

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--
www.boysen.se