Loop station/Echoplex emulation with Emagic Logic

Hello, I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone here set up Emagic Logic to do something similar to a Boss Loop Station or a Gibson Echoplex emulation? I'd like to do some simple live looping and am wondering if anyone has figured out how to do this easily with Logic and a foot pedal controller of some sort.

Is this even feasible with Logic? Seems like all the commands exist to allow this, one just needs to set up some macro commands and assign some foot controller keys to initiate them.

Thanks.