RE: My first looping performance

---->Congrats on making the plunge, it get easier . . .
Performance requires a certain detachment from the gear--the RC-20 makes it
easier in some ways, harder in others (no feedback, no undo--that coulda
helped).
As far as backing track, here's what I think--these ARE BACKING TRACKS,
albeit extra material generated spontaneously.  It's infintely interesting
to the player since it echoes the moment, our task is to make it so for the
listener.
Now, there are some for whom the delay looping is not a "bed"--Andre La
Fosse comes to mind--I'm sure you've heard of him, he was nice enough to
email me back saying give a holler next time I'm in the greater LA area,
and
I told him to let me know about his LA appearances--but I imagine 9 out of
10 loopers are accumulating that time lag to solo over.  Opinions?
Gary