RE: E-H 16 sec DD ad in Vintage Guitar mag / ted K / DJ gear w/ guitar gear?

>does anyone have any good suggestions when mixing DJ
>stuff w/ guitar stuff?
>s----

not sure if this is what you mean, but I found that if you buy proper
cables
with a 1/4" jack at one end for the guitar end and a RCA or Phono or
whatever you wanna call it at the other for the dj equipment, it seems a
lot
less noisey then when i hooked up using addapters and regular guitar leads.

also you have to think line level Vs guitar input noise can sometimes be
corrected by boosting the signal so it is loud and clear before it goes
into
the DJ FX so you dont have to run that effect flat out just to sustain the
volume.

just my opinions and observations from my own gear. try different layouts
till you get one your happy with i guess..

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger