RE: DFX-94 -- the Master reveals his Secrets

-----Original Message-----
From: matt davignon [mailto:mattdavignon@hotmail.com]
<snip>

The DFX-94's have been central to most things I do for the last 10 years.
Up
until recently, I've used them for 9 out of every 10 shows. (The 10th would
either be acoustic, or all cassette recorders.)
------>    Gee thanks, Matt!
Sample rate is 12 bit, and its frequency response is listed at 10K--I got
this from the scanned manual Francois LeBrun sent me (thanks again
Francois!)
So does the EH 16 allow one to change pitch with delay time change and
WILL
THE NEW ONE????
Gary