Re: Boomerang

In a message dated 4/11/04 2:00:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, damongrossman@comcast.net writes:

can i get stereo effect with this method?

damon.....the rang is not stereo.....i have several fx boxes that i use that you can feed a mono line into and then the signal will come out stereo.....so with 2 lines out of the rang i can go to two different fx units: line out may go to my alesis air fx and the aux line out may go to my faze unit.....these "stereo" signals are then sent to my mixer and then out to my speakers.....regarding loop A and loop B: the rang has the ability to let you have 2 loops, they can not be played together......you have 2 options on the B loop, while playing loop A you can step on the button and when loop A is finished it will play loop B one time (option 1) or forever until you disengage it and return to loop A......not ever having a stereo looper, i do not really know the charm of such a beast but doing what i'm doing i get my fill of signal movement between speakers.....hope this helps.....michael