From: Bernhard Wagner [mailto:loopdelightml@nosuch.biz]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 2:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: FW: Loopstock 2004

Dear list members

I'm going to attend the Loopstock 2004 event.
Coming from Switzerland, I would love to jam or gig with new people.
That's why I plan to stay for a few days after the 1st of May (until
approx.
7th of May). As a guitarist, I like jamming with any instrument: voice,
percussion, guitar, flute, keyboard, you name it. I've been doing this for
several years on a steady basis.
Anyone who has some time and enjoys instant composition or what you'd like
to call it, please contact!

BTW: Is anyone going from San Francisco to Los Osos by car or public
transport whom I could join? (sorry, no driving license!)

Thank you!
Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz/soundz/echoplexLoops.html