Re: "Live Looping"

On 04-04-13 16.25,  "L. Angulo" <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Per,
> If you have any links to this subjects i would
> appreciate it i myself want to have a deeper
> understanding of it
> c ya?
> L.a

Hi,

I scanned my bookmarks but only found two links:

http://www.digido.com/
Click on "Articles" to the left. Great explanations of some common
technical
issues. Also many interesting articles at http://prosoundweb.com/

Maybe a book would be better. Probably Craig Anderton has written something
useful. I have used his older books when teaching studio recording and I
know he has had a lot of new stuff out since then ;-)

Per