gig spam (Raleigh/Durham NC) for April

(obLoop: I regularly use an Akai Headrush, a Boss RC-20 LoopStation and a
Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky in performance; the other half of Phasmatodea
uses a Line6 DL-4.)

I wanted to mention my upcoming shows in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill
(Research Triangle Park) area of North Carolina for the month of April:

16 April (Friday) - I am playing theremin and Chapman Stick as one-half of
the duo Total Information Awareness at Ringside in Durham. This will be
our first public appearance. We'll be playing an ambient trance chillout
set in the fourth floor library/lounge of the club.

23 April (Friday) - I am playing Chapman Stick and theremin as one-third
of the ambient/industrial improvisational looping soundscape trio Subscape

Annex at Ringside in Durham.

29 April (Thursday) - I am playing Chapman Stick (possibly without
theremin) as one-half of the instrumental improv duo Phasmatodea (the
other half is fellow loopers-delight and Stickwire list member Adrian L)
at 919noisefest#1 at Bickett Gallery in Raleigh. This also will be
Phasmatodea's first public appearance.

websites, directions, addresses, etc:
Ringside:             http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/11478710/
Bickett Gallery:      http://www.bickettgallery.com/
Subscape Annex:       http://www.subscapeannex.com/
Phasmatodea, Total Information Awareness:    (forthcoming)

If you're in the area and can drop in to any of these, please say hello
before or after the show.

thanks,
Steve B - Subscape Annex, Total Information Awareness, Phasmatodea