Re: "Live Looping in italy con Alice"

Hi Per,

Per Boysen wrote:

>No. I have a lot to say! But my problem is that the second I enter the
>stage
>and start playing I forget about everything but the music. Hmmm... Well,
>in
>a way that's the same thing. I guess. ;-)

I didn't want to mean "say" in sense of talking (althought I find damn
useful to catch your public attention saying some words to show you're
considerating them), I wanted to mean that, if you are playing, there is
maybe an intention, a meaning, an emotion behind that.
It's not a sport.
Well, I think it shouldnt be....
luca
www.unguitar.com