Friday Night Gig spam, Barrington, Illinois USA

Hi all

I am pleased to announce that Seven League Boots will play Friday night
16 April 2004 at the lounge of the Onion Pub in Barrington. We'll start
at 9:30.

There is no cover charge, and it's OK if you are under 21 years old!

http://www.sevenleagueboots.com/shows.html

LISTEN TO 7 LEAGUE BOOTS HERE:

http://www.sevenleagueboots.com/listen.html

We'll also be joined by our friend C-squared, SF Bay area artist who
will add sample colors to our set, and do a DJ set of his own.

Seven League Boots is a band that plays electronica / drum'n'bass / live
looping. We play songs and we improvise.

Ed Shannon - guitar, animal sounds, drum machine
Pete Machine - guitar and knob turning
Jose Sandoval - keyboard
Brian Abraham - hits things with sticks
Henry Heine - low sounds and live loops

Please forward this to everyone you know who loves good music!

All the previous 7LB sets at the Onion have been great. We are totally
psyched for another great night of who knows what. Kudos to the Onion
for hiring some bands that don't cover Jimmy Buffet (no dis to Jimmy b,
  but puhleeez)

We will record the evenings sounds, and maybe post some to our site.

Thanks and see you there.

Henry