Re: EH 16sec delay reissue update

Here you go Paolo

This is the mail that Ron Neely sent to the list

Guys, I just joined this list to tell you that EH is going to reissue
the 16 Second Digital Delay this July. I will be offering this looping
machine for the low price of $399 plus shipping. The initial run will
be limited to 1000 pieces so you need to reserve yours today! You can
go to http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com to place an advance deposit
for your own Delay.

This is the only time I will post this and I was very iffy about it
because I didn't want to be seen as a spammer. In the past, members
have asked me about the possibility of a reissue. Now that it's going
to be a reality, I knew the members of this group would want to know.
Thanks for your understanding.

Ron Neely II
The EH Man, All-Knowing Guru of Electro-Harmonix
Electro-Harmonix info: http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com
Home of RonSound effects: http://www.ronsound.com
fx schematics and repairs