Re: problem edp- next- copy sound

yes the edp creates pops when i copy loops, even when controlled from
front
panel. does this necessarilly mean that the problem is not in the
footswitch? what does reseating the chips entail (how to...)?

this seems ridiculous --  i only got mine a couple of months ago, and
already i have footswitch probs (the rec button acts as next loop
sometimes)
and now this new (?) copy-loop pop problem.  are all edps so prone to
malfunctions?

dani

>From: "lol c" <testtubemicro@hotmail.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: problem edp- next- copy sound
>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:20:10 +0000
>
>Do you have/or know anyone who you can borrow from, a Midi controller or
>another EDP footswitch, if you are having popping noises, it is usually
>due
>to bad earthing/grounding /bad switches and so on. it would be useful to
>test your unit with a different board to see if it still happens (in fact
>have you tried just using the front panel in a test)
>
>failing that I guess there would be ne harm in recommending the usual
>re-seat the chips solution that has cleaned up much of my edps wobbly
>beheviour in the part (go careful though)
>
>Phill Wilson
>

>>From: "Dani Oore" <danioore@hotmail.com>
>>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>>Subject: Re: problem edp- next- copy sound
>>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:43:34 -0300
>>

>>yes, thats what i am doing -and it still leaves a pop at the end.

>>>From: Jon Arterton <flirts@wn.net>
>>>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>>>Subject: Re: problem edp- next- copy sound
>>>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:55:48 -0400

>leaves
>>>
>>>Jon

>press
>pop
>is

>>Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*
>>http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

>It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today!
>http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get
2months
FREE*