RE: 16 Second Delay Reissue info

Let me explain something. I have nothing to do with the 16 Second Digital
Delay reissue.  Nothing!  I am not building them or having them built for
me.  They are being reissued by EH and I am just taking advance orders for
them.  As stated by another poster, I do make repro footswitches for the
original delay, but at this point it is unknown whether they'll work with
the reissues.  I was also told by EH that a reissue footswitch was in
planning stages and may be available later.  When and if it becomes
available, I will be offering it to buyers as well.

Any other questions??  I'll try to get some more info today.

Ron Neely II
The EH Man, All-Knowing Guru of Electro-Harmonix
Electro-Harmonix info: http://electroharmonix.ronsound.com
Home of RonSound effects: http://www.ronsound.com
fx schematics and repairs