returning to the list...greetings

Hi all,

Rich Atkinson here…

Returning to the LD list to say hello and catch up with what y’all are grooving on at the moment.

Just read a few of the archives and saw that Loopstock ’04 is May 1st.

Sheesh…how many cool things are happening that day?!?  How can I multiply myself?

First I want to be in Coachella, CA, catching Radiohead and others at the Coachella Fest…

Then, I sure would dig being in SLO watching the gathering of loopfreaks.  2002 was a blast!

But, alas, my life is tragic.  I’m going to be at the top of Diamondhead in Oahu, renewing my vows with my beautiful wife, for my 10th anniversary.

I got it rough, yeah?

Anyway, good to be back for a bit…don’t know how long…work will determine that.

Still grooving with Echo Pro, Repeater on the hardware side of things, but have really switched to the combination of Ableton Live and Reason for compositional stuffs.  Super fun and very powerful.

Best to you all.

rich