Re: returning to the list...greetings

>welcome home, rich and congratulations on your vow renewal celebration.  My wife and I did that three years ago.  What a blessing, eh?

Yes, for sure.  Thanks.

>Hope you make it to Loopstock.  I'm headling there that evening but I don't pretend to have the aesthetic pull that Radiohead has.........................lol.   I won't hold it against you if you don't come.

Well, I can surely say that I’m not going to Loopstock OR Coachella!  I don’t return to So. Cal until the 12th of May.

>and............you should seriously think about coming and performing at Y2K4 in late September/early October in Santa Cruz.....I'll save you a 30 minute performance slot if you'd like me to, 'cause I produce the show.

Thanks, Rick…I will definitely think about that.  I haven’t really been working on live chops very much at this time, mostly recording…but that’s a tempting invitation.  Let me mull that over a bit!

Best,

Rich