Re: Running Two Echoplex Units in Stereo/Synced - Experiences?

Yes, a pair of EDP can be configured to run in stereo.  All you need is
two EDP and a stereo cable for the Brothersync.  It's discussed here:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/FAQ4.html

and in the EDP manual (page 2-7 "Stereo Operation"), available in pdf
format online at:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

Your biggest problem will be finding a second EDP to buy at this point,
due to constrained supply on the manufacturing end.

TravisH