Re: EchoplexPro Yahoo Group

Quoting Miko Biffle <biffoz@arczip.com>:

> With all due respect - This forum has taken *years* to develop and the
> information base includes member profiles, faq files, products in
>production
> and discontined products, product hacks, tips and tricks, a searchable
>list

I never meant to imply that this forum needed any kind of replacement. I
think
that a group exclusively for the discussion of the Echoplex unit and it's
usage would be a valuable asset. The fact that such a group already exists
means that I'm not the only one that feels that way.

If nobody else has a problem with the massive number of Echoplex-specific
posts to this list, I certainly don't have a problem with it.

- Dave