Re: EchoplexPro Yahoo Group

> > a forum exclusively for the
> > discussion of the Echoplex Digital Pro
>
> Please don't.
>
> This forum is the best place to discuss the EDP.

I didn't. The group was already there.

Why would you care if there was another group for the discussion of the
Echoplex in addition to this group? There happens to be a Yahoo Group for
the
Electrix Repeater that seems to be doing pretty well (
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/repeater-users/ ).

Loopers-Delight isn't a cult (though, lately I've begun to wonder). People
are
free to create join whatever other mailing lists they choose to.

Let's just end this topic. I'm sorry I bothered.

- Dave