RE: EDP w/PMC-10

Most likely it isnt sending the 'note off' right- I will double check my
programming tomorrow. I also have to check if my bank is pointing to the
preset that I am actually editing, and not the copy. All things I thought
about after I shut it off for the night.

Doesn't seem to be a faulty pedal, though...I checked it with other pieces
of gear, and the MidiOx program, several times.

Few more questions...string B is supposed to be note off? What velocity? Is
note on, velocity 0, the same as note off? When it is set up right, it can
duplicate the long press of record just by holding it down?

Thanks much for the quick response, I can't imagine there are more than a
few people in the world using these 2 pieces of gear!
Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com