been obsessed w/ "Live Looping" (or recorded live looping)

a while back there was all the talk/discussion about live
looping and what could be done live (and the tools to do that)
so for the last month or so i've been obsessed w/ trying it
myself in a home studio recorded versions (i'm currently working on disc
#3 of material). i suppose some of it could be influenced (or "Blamed" in
a nice way) by Andre L.F's last cd, "Normalized" that i got for xmas. his process
has been very influencial in trying to dissect (and i should note that i wish there was a EDP dvd of how to use, what it does, etc for non-owners like me just to see it in action)...for me just been interested in what could be done loop wise in the "on the fly"
mode using my cheapo gear of (guitar &) digitech rp100 and my dod d12 for
delay and samples (mainly sampling mutated 2 sec loops from the rp100)
been a fun project, but in listening back, there's a lot of "dull moments"
so it's been a learning experience of what you can do, and the pitfalls of
doing stuff "live" (in recorded setting for me)....
s----

Do you Yahoo!?