Delta Lab Super Timeline

I have a Delta Lab "Super Timeline" rackmount effect that I use for
looping
my guitar in a "live" improvisational band setting.  I am trying to find
any
info on this rackmount unit but I cant find any anywhere. There is an
input
for a footswitch labeled "Repeat" on the back of it but unfortunately this
does not seem to work unless I need a certain type of footswitch. I am
also
wondering is the "Super Timeline" the same unit as the "Effectron" I keep
reading about. If anyone has any information for me about this product or
the footswitch problem I would really appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks,  Jeff Archer

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/