Hopefully not futiley stupid question

Well, after a long hiatus, I had to come back to the list.  And what do
I bring with me, another question.

I recently bought a Lexicon MRC (midi controller) without a power
supply and this is the rub.  Seems this unit needs a 7.5VAC 1Amp
transformer and I can't find this anywhere (even Mouser electronics was
a no go).  Does anyone have any idea on where I could find an adapter
for this (Lexicon does not have them any longer)?  Any help or tips on
how to find or make a power supply for this would be greatly
appreciated.

Once I get it powered up, it looks to be an interesting midi controller
with four sliders for real time parameter control among other things.
I'm looking forward to using it with the LXP1 and 5 it came with (if I
can find some power for it).

Thanks

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!