Signal Path Question

Hi,

While I am rather new to the world of looping as a
true to life form of music, I've subconciously been
doing it since I dicovered the joys of infinite repeat
on my delay pedals.  Recently, I was reading an
article out of an old mag on David Torn's rig.  I
myself don't have any "true" looping devices like the
EDP or any of the others listed here(I'm pretty broke
right now, but the spirited discussion about the dd-20
and so on have made me rethink my choices in loopers),
but I do have a Digitech RDS1900 and 3 processors with
delay times ranging from 1500ms to 3 seconds, most of
which have infinte repeat ability.  I also have a
Behringer mixer with two effects sends on it.  I've
read that Torn uses a mixer to run his looping devices
so that he can bring them in and out as needed.  Is
anyone familiar with the behringer mixers enough to
suggest a signal path in which to route these
processors? If not that, any possible signal path
ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bri

Soul Implant