Re: asynchronous loops?

Does anybody know where one can still get that upgrade? Is it still
available? How much?

I would *love* to do simultaneous asynchronous loops in one unit =)))

thx,
jj

>From: Sean Echevarria <sean.loop@creepingfog.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: asynchronous loops?
>Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:06:20 -0700
>
>I think I recall that Bob Sellon's Jamman upgrade does that.  Max
>Valentino
>would know if that is the case.
>

>At 02:49 PM 2004.05.22, Jeff Evans wrote:
>>Ah. Thanks. That bums me out, though.
>>
>>Does anyone make a piece of hardware that can do what I'm looking for -
>>which is play more than one loop (of different lengths) at a time, each
>>cycling independently?
>>
>>I suppose I could get more than one looping device, and just change the
>>routing as I go (a tc 2290 is starting to make sense) and mix all the
>>outputs down to stereo - but I was hoping to satisfy my need in a single
>>rack space. Oh well.
>>
>>Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
>>Jeff Evans
>>

>>On May 22, 2004, at 1:20 PM, Sean Echevarria wrote:
>>
>>>Using Loop IV, the EDP can have up to 16 loops but it cannot play more
>>>than one simultaneously.  You could create a loop and then copy it to
>>>another and overdub - but you can't record a 30 second loop and then a
>>>separate 20 second loop and play them both simultaneously.

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/