A-B switch

Just thought I'd mention this in case some people hadn't discovered yet. I
found that shelling out the $ for a simple A-B switch was exactly what was
needed for some of my equipment setups. It allows me to switch between one
effects chain (A DL-4) and another (2 DFX 94's) without unplugging things,
and without them feeding into one another. Also, I get to have my rhythmic
elements (DL-4) and pitch/time-bending elements (DFX94) both work with the
same instrument (now a drum machine).

Matt

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx