RE: reporting nice looping show this Saturday afternoon near Paris

I would like to back up this proposition and extend it to all european
musicians on the list.
Please post your gigs! There are occurrences of strange and fascinating
life
forms beyond the big lake!
I'd have loved to see that event!

Thanks, Francois (both of them)