Undo Multiply Loop

Hello Loopers--

I'm fairly new to the EDP (user for 2 months now) and have a question
about undoing an overdub done in MULTIPLY mode.

Every once in a while, I'll press Undo on the overdubbed loops, and
there will be a tiny glitch of sound at the head of Loop #1 from the
overdub that won't go away.

I read in the manual that this could happen if the memory is full,
but this has happened to me even when the loops are very short.  And
it's not even the full length of a loop, just a tiny blip of an
artifact--

Has anyone experienced this before?  I'm using a Beige EDP with 3.0
software.

Thanks in advance,

Ritsu
--