De:     Jeff Evans [SMTP:jeff@sccadv.com]
Date:   vendredi 4 juin 2004 15:14
À:      Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet:  Heel-Toe A-B

Hello everyone,

This may be a silly question, but does anyone make an a-b switch that
works like a volume pedal - with heel-toe operation? It would be pretty
handy to have the pedal send a signal to the A output in the heel
position, and the B output in the toe position, with a blend in between
- and perhaps a soft notch in the middle for both.

In regard to my previous asynchronous loops query: I've picked up the
Eventide Eclipse that I had on layaway, and in addition to that picked
up a DD-20. So my asynchronous looping "career" has officially begun.
My first lesson: record EVERYTHING. Two of my first 5 loops were
"keepers" (for my taste, anyway) - but have been lost forever.

Thanks for everyone's help, I've learned a great deal in my short time
with loopers-delight.com

Jeff

application/ms-tnef