From: stanitarium@earthlink.net [mailto:stanitarium@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 5:09 PM
To: Loop Folk
Subject: Re: OT: Fuzz

> From: msottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
> Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:20:24 -0700
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: OT: Fuzz
>
> We all love it, right?  Of course!  Every now and then I yearn for my
> old Ibanez Tube Screamer.  Thick distorted creamy synth-like tone.
> Warm and tube like?  NOPE.  I'm talking solid state.  What's your
> favorite fuzz box to put in front of your looper (or after) and why?
> Is the line6 modeler any good?
>
> Mark

hi yall-
jus had to eventually reply to this here-
as a guitarer i have to say-i luv fuzztones and overdrive pedals. they just
make the hair on the back of my neck(where most of hair is located these
days!) stand up real good and thats cool...
 here are some of my pedals lyin around the <stanitarium> (and they all
still work and get used at one time er 'nother...)
in no particular order:

Guyatone HD2
Boss DF-2
2 Prescription Electronics Experience pedals
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Lovetone RingStinger
Proco Rat(70s)
Roger Mayer FuzzFace(70s)