glide hall loop algorythm LEXICON PCM 80

Loopers,

I  try to find  LEXICON pcm 80 user.

I play alto and baritone saxophone with a DJ who mix two turntables.We do
live electronic set.
I don't use other computer for that gig's.

I send the saxophone  sounds in a Lexicon PCM 80 with 1.1 system, and in a
korg synthetiseur MS 20, with the aux 1 an  2 of a Mackie 16 02 mix table .
For that i play in a microphone, then with the aux 1, i send the sound to
the korg and with the aux 2, to the Lexicon.
I use an ernie ball volume pédal to control the sound in the MS 20.
I use an ernie ball volume pédal to control the midi parameters inside the
PCM 80.
I bllow in saxophones and i move the pédals.

Inside the Lexicon the midi tips in the control page is set up with
footswitch1 ,footswitch2, and foot pédal.The volume pédal is connected
with
two stéréo cables outside the pédal, an one stéréo cable in the PCM in the
foot-controler enter.

I program the first line inside the pro mode of the lexicon with, for
exemple :
Source : footswitch 1
Destination : Mid Rt
0 : 0,25 ms
127 : 45 sec
AND IT WORKS with the volume pédal.

When i play loops with the algorythm Glide hall, the tempo problem occur.
The tempo falll down quickly, with feedback at 100 percent and with all
the
parameters at 0 ms in all the glide hall line. I catch four or eight times
of saxophone sounds, and after four turns the tempo fall down, dramma with
the DJ !!
Just for exemple :
source : footswitch 1
destination : feedback
0 : 10 %
127 : 100 %

Do you have any solution ?
Do you know another one algorythm who do the loops ?

Perhaps I need another hardware STEREO loop machine to have precise live
loops.
So what' new about that kind of machine, and what can be a good stéréo
choice, with a nice sound, and good connections.

does somebody use the Numark 5000 FX for looping ?

Daniel
totalrtt@hotmail.com
Thank's for your answering.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493