Looped Music to Micro-Organism Videos

Hello Fellow Loopers -

I may be collaborating with a science fiction writer this summer to
produce a multimedia DVD that integrates micro-organism videos, excerpts
from my new CD, and Lovecraftian inspired horror/sci-fi narrations.

I'd like to solicit your review and feedback on two prototype samples,
which don't include the narrations yet.  Incidentally, I obtained both
of these bizarre creatures in a pond near my neighborhood. One is a
microscopic flatworm. The other is still unidentified....they were both
willing to "pose" under by USB enabled microscope!  Remember this the
next time you go wading.  They're waiting for you....[sinister laugh]
;)

Scorpio
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/Scorpio-Hemi
sphere.wmv

A Most Peculiar Worm
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/primordial_s
oup.wmv

Both videos run a little larger at my videos page:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/videos.htm

Cheers,

Kris Hartung
Info@krispenhartung.com