Re: Where do all the loopers on this list reside? (web survey?)

At 09:22 AM 6/6/2004, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>Has anyone done a statistical break-down of where all the loopers on
>this list reside? Perhaps a web-survey and report of some sort would
>suffice, one that asks for city, state/country, phone number or email,
>etc...and then a graph chart that shows the population stats. There must
>be something free out there that can do this. I'm curious, especially if
>I'm traveling on business and want to look someone up to collaborate
>with or see them play. I think there are more opportunities to tighten
>up this community beyond email and a few major events a year.
>
>Also, can the administrator of the group create a public calendar where
>everyone can enter their gig dates? The emails are nice, but it would be
>ideal to see all of this in one location.

you might try visiting the Looper's Delight web site. We have a gig
calendar section where you can post upcoming gigs and a profiles section
with hundreds of looper profiles in it.

http://www.loopers-delight.com
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi
http://www.loopers-delight.com/gigs/performances.html