Re: OT: Processing video signals as audio?

Jesse Ray Lucas wrote:

> So, after a quick google I see that video signals are in the mHz
> range. How
> would one "transpose" them down into kHz to be captured by a DAW
>recording
> at 96kHz, or even 44.1kHz?

That would be MHz or megahertz (10**6 Hertz).  mHz is millihertz
(10**-6), off by a factor of 10**12.  Runninga signal in the MHz range
through audio gear won't yield satisfactory results because audio gear
is limited to 20kHz, nowhere near the MHz range of frequencies.

Cheers,

Bill