Re: Acoustic guitars modeling

The Klein doesn't seem to be a modeler, unless I'm misunderstanding
something...it seems to have motors for adjusting tunings.  I think
that's a fantastic evolution, hopefully someday it'll be affordable.
The Line6 appears to be the worst idea I've ever heard of - short of the
tuning function, which is interesting but a little suspect, if my
experience with intelligent harmonizers and chords is any indication.
But ramming a genuine steel-string guitar through EQ is supposed to make
it sound (or feel) like a nylon-string?  please.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com