Re: looper for learning music?

>I wonder if anyone can recommend a looper that is specifically for
>slowing down recordings in order to learn them? (on guitar, for me)  I
>know that Reed Kotler makes a couple of different units; does anyone
>have experience with these?

The Reed Kotler unit is excellent. I used to own one, but I sold it
because I found that I prefer to transcribe stuff using software (and
the sound is a bit better, too). So, I suppose that's an individual
preference. But as far as hardware goes, I think the Reed Kotler
TR-1000 is the best available.

Jeff