Dual Echo Pros...?

It's not a huge deal, but I'm starting to get a little miffed at the
looper
function inside my Line 6 Echo Pro squashing everything down to mono...

Are there any other Echo Pro users who've experimented with using two Echo
Pros as dual mono loopers, in order to preserve the stereo spread?  If so,
what were your results like?

TIA!!!

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil