From: Greg Kucharo [mailto:telecaster@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:37 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: nu music

   I've put up a bunch of short samples of music i've been working on.
I'd love to hear what anyone thinks of it, good or bad. It's all here;

http://homepage.mac.com/telecaster/music.html

   The quality varies, and the pieces are largely short and unfinished.

Thanks!
-Greg

"Jam yesterday or jam tomorrow, but never jam today"