From: Michael Peters [mailto:mpeters@csi.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 1:54 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: nu music (ways to promote)

> Every little bit counts. After I submitted or linked to my music with
> the above sites, as well as Amazon.com, the Orchard, and CD Baby, my
> music started to spread across the internet and search engines like
> wildfire.

I wonder what you did exactly with your CD. Does 'Krispen Hartung
Records' mean that you had some company burn a number of CDs for you
from your CDR? Did you then go to the Orchard with it? Did you submit
your music to the above sites first (and how did you do that, submit to
Amazon, say?), or did the Orchard do that for you?

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de