Re: Item for Sale

Yep, I just noticed it when I was checking on how much to expect out of
the Akai Headrush I was getting ready to sell on ebay. Prepal said $158,
but recent auctions have ended as high as $325 for them. Incidentally, if
anyone is looking for a Headrush, it's up there right now: item number
3730738876.

I opted to set the starting bid right about at the Prepal level and see
what happens. It's strage to see them going for so much more than what
they cost new a few years ago.

-Jon